Informative report in accordance with art. 13 of legislative decree no. 196 dated june 30, 2003
1. Personal information regarding clients, suppliers and users in the possession of the National Cinema Museum fall under the following categories:
- Indentifying information (corporate name, office, telephone and e-mail subscriptions, fiscal data, etc.);
- Information regarding economic and commercial activities (orders, solvency, bank data, accounting and tax data, etc.).
This information is used within the limits and for the purpose of pursuing the relationship established and to meet all commitments regarding and consequential to performing administrative, commercial, accounting and tax activities.
It is mandatory that this date be provided and processed in order to fulfill contractual and legal obligations. This data is also considered mandatory to carry out all actions needed to implement contractual commitments. Refusal to provide this information for this purpose could result in the impossibility for the National Cinema Museum to proceed with this contractual relationship and the legal commitments. However, this information is optional for any communication which the Museum can send to your e-mail address or by fax as well. Refusal to provide information for reporting events, demonstrations, news or other communication connected with the activities carried out by the National Cinema Museum will however not jeopardize the normal fulfillment of the current relationship.
2. Personal information is treated as indicated in article 11 of Legislative Decree No. 196 dated June 30, 2003.
Information is treated using the support of paper, computer or telecommunication instruments. The information may only be accessed by authorized individuals (Museum operators, computer maintenance and operation personnel).
Notwithstanding communications made to fulfill legal and contractual commitments, all the information collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred overseas, only for the purposes indicated above, to:
- services companies, data processing companies, accounting or tax consultants and generally to all organizations responsible for verifying and controlling that the above mentioned scopes are properly fulfilled;
- any individuals outside the National Cinema Museum with which specific agreements are underway regarding measures to be used to guarantee the safety of the information entrusted, which in any case will only be treated to meet the above mentioned purpose.
3. It will be possible to refuse the treatment of this information at any time by presenting a request to the person in charge of data handling, at the following address:
Museo Nazionale del Cinema – Fondazione Maria Adriana Prolo
Via Montebello, 22 – 10124 Torino
Tel. 011 / 8138.505 – Fax 011 / 8138.506 – firstname.lastname@example.org